Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Beautiful Brylan the Birthday Girl

Five years ago today, we were blessed with a most precious gift- our little Brylan Paige. I couldn't imagine loving her more than I did on that day, but as she grows I love her more and more. She has the sweetest spirit and a great sense of comedic timing (that she did not inherit from either one of her parents). She is so loving and giving. She makes me smile and laugh all day every day. I love hearing her sweet voice telling her long stories and watching her expressions as she tells them. I love her creativity and joy when she plays.  I love seeing so much of myself and Jeff in her. I can't believe one little person has brought me so much joy! Happy Birthday beautiful Brylan Paige!






No comments:

Post a Comment