Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Here we go...

\I never thought blogging was for me, but lately more and more people I know have started blogs and I love it! I love hearing what is going on in their lives and I love that my family and friends far away can see photos and videos as well as hear stories about my children. What momma doesn't want to show her kids off as much as possible?! Plus, Jeff is out of town so much that I need some projects to keep me busy when the kids aren't. I also need to put the MacBook Air I told Jeff was an absolute necessity to good use.

This week I decided to start a classroom blog. My kids love using technology and nothing gets them excited about learning like putting a new piece of technology in their hands. How can I set up a classroom blog and use if effectively if I don't have a blog of my own? Well, now I do. I don't know how exciting this blog will be or how often I will post, but here we go! 

To make this post a little more interesting let me tell you a little about what we have been up to lately:
Mickade Hall Shelburne was born May 16 to a very proud big sister, mom, and, dad.




We spent most of our summer sleeping when we could and taking care of a little guy with a huge appetite!



We managed a few family walks but the size difference makes pushing a stroller tough.

This was Mickade's first time in the pool and he loved it.

Our little girl turned in to quite the fish this summer. She learned to swim! She ended up in private lessons because she couldn't focus in group lessons. She wanted to twirl in the water, tell the teacher stories, and wave at mommy.

We spent a few days in beautiful Cuchara, Co.

Our wonderful summer ended, but I am such a lucky Momma that my little angel girl gets to go to Preschool at my school every day!





I included this picture because it's adorable and there is a hilarious story that goes along with it. Brylan was having so much fun laughing and calling it a "Pegasaurus (meaning Stegosaurus) sandwich." I ran to get the camera to capture the sweet moment. Right after I snapped this picture, Mickade spit up ALL OVER Brylan...in her hair, on her neck, and her clothes. Brylan cried, but I had a great laugh.



1 comment:

  1. Yaaay!!! So excited you started a blog! It will be make me feel like I know whats going on in your life a little better :) miss you and your little babes!

    ReplyDelete