Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Adventures in Mommyhood

This year marks my third year of working part time and I decided this is the year that we are going to be more scheduled and productive. For example,Tuesday is ALWAYS Chick Fil A Day. Here a some pictures from Superhero night.


Mickade and Gma at Superhero night. Yes people, that is my Grandma. I hope I got her genes!       
 Every other Wednesday is library day. I am also reinstating Thursday Baking Day...an old favorite of ours. Monday we went to the zoo. Mickade was really enthusiastic about the trip as you can see by his expression.
Bry with the snakes. Photography is not one of my talents.

I wanted a picture of both of my angels, but at this point Kade was FINALLY asleep so I didn't want to take him out!

Not that excited about the zoo...it was naptime!

My little storyteller even tells me stories while I am taking pictures. This one was about the lion.


 I have even gotten pretty crafty lately. I did some amazing things with leopard print and houndstooth wrapping paper to the entertainment center in our living room and yesterday I made a Halloween wreath with my mom, sister in law, and my special helper Brylan. My college roomie and sweet friend Amie Turnage, the craftiest girl I know, will be so proud to know a little of her skills rubbed off on me.

We have good days and bad days, exciting days and laid back days, but I wouldn't trade a single hour with these two amazing little people. I am so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I AM so proud Amy but you don't give yourself enough credit! You ARE crafty-post pics of your hard work :) love you little mama!

    ReplyDelete