Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Randomness

I have been waiting to write a new post until I have something exciting to write about, but instead I thought I would blog about anything and everything that is on my mind today.

I spent last week celebrating my "birthday week" as my dad calls it. I went out to eat, went shopping, got some great gifts from some of my favorite people, flowers from Jeff, and an iPhone 4s from my parents! I love, love, love my birthday!

We had a great weekend. Jeff's whole family was in town for a benefit for Chris and Shayla to help them pay for cancer treatment. They are blessed with amazing colleagues who organized the benefit. Please take a minute to pray for Shayla today and tomorrow. She has surgery tomorrow morning at 9:00. Her blog address is shaylashelburne.weebly.com. You can read about her cancer fight in more detail there. Meanwhile, my lucky parents were at game 6 of the ALCS. I am not that big of a baseball fan, but it was hard to contain my jealousy while watching the game from my living room. After everyone left we spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and being together with just the 4 of us. Time with my precious little family of 4 is the highlight of my week.

The rest of this blog post is just an excuse to show of the latest pictures of my precious babies. Mickade turned 5 months yesterday. We took his 5 month picture but he was not in the mood to smile, which is weird since he is the happiest baby I have ever seen. His nickname is Little Boy Full of Joy. Yesterday the joy was not there, but the picture is still cute.

Brylan has decided she needs to be a photographer as well as a vet when she grows up. She walks around taking tons of pictures with my camera. I never know what I am going to find when I decide to go through my pictures. Here is some of her best work.

Still life photography is a favorite of hers...


But she is starting to take photos of human subjects as well...



It is so fun watching your kids begin to interact, but today the little photographer decided to photograph her subject right after he woke up. The way his expressions change with each picture is so funny.

I have some funny videos of the kids to upload later, but this crazy windy weather is slowing my internet down! I don't want to end this post without a picture of Brylan so here is a lovely one of her in her daddy's boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment